The Red Hook Democratic Committee is pleased to offer a $500 scholarship to a student of the Red Hook High School who is graduating in 2011.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate from Red Hook High School in June 2011
- Have subsequent study plans in the 2011-12 academic year; this could be attending college, university, technical institute, vocational training, trade school or other postsecondary education program or a non-paid internship;
- Demonstrate a commitment to your community;
- Complete the following application;
- Create a project; the project guidelines are on the next page; projects will be evaluated in terms of creativity, quality of thought, research and persuasive expression;
Please complete all sections of the scholarship application.
Project and application form must be submitted or postmarked no later than Monday, April 11, 2011.